Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Charlie is turning ONE! | Sophie Crew Photography - Eastlake Child Photographer

I can't believe it has already been a year! I had the pleasure of photographing little Charlie last year when he was just a couple of weeks old, and today, we celebrated his one year portrait session. Mom brought a yummy cake for him for the cake smash - well mom, I think it's safe to say he likes chocolate cake! It was everywhere. Luckily, Charlie's parents are good friends of ours, so mom was not too weirded out by Miss Ava finishing up the cake scraps off of the plexiglass after Charlie's session! Happy first birthday, little man! :)












7 comments:

Connie January 24, 2010 at 6:08 AM  

How CUTE!! Great work!

Shanna January 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Those are really cute! I love the blue suitcase!

robyn January 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

How cute is he in his birthday hat! I love these - what a great session!

Rhonda Duron January 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Love these! Looks like he loves that cake. I adore the texture in these. I can imagine how thrilled these parents are!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer January 24, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Sophie, these are so great! I love the first one! The had is great and so are the blocks. He's a cutie and you did a wonderful job capturing him!

AZ wedding photographer January 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

oh my word.. what a handsome guy he is.. love the cake photos :)

Gwen January 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

What a cutiepie. Great job on his portraits Soph!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP