Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finn and Fam{ily} | Del Mar Family Photographer | Sophie Crew Photography

This evening, I had the pleasure of meeting little Finn, and his adorable siblings, and beautiful parents. I had a ton of fun photographing this family. The kids were absolutely adorable and full of life. Finn is 9 months old and as cute as can be. Our shoot was scheduled for tomorrow, but since the forecast calls for rain tomorrow, we decided to attempt the shoot today, and I am so glad we did - the weather was perfect!
W Family, it was my absolute pleasure to meet you today. You have a beautiful family... I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek :)






17 comments:

lorissa February 21, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

Too cute! What fun shots. I love the colors!

NinaMarie February 21, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

What a gorgeous family! You captured them well Sophie, the colors are stunning! I love #4, if that were my family that one would huge on my wall!

NinaMarie February 21, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

Beautiful Family! You captured them well Sophie! Can you fly to CT to take my family portrait? I love #4, if that were my family, I would have that huge on my wall! The colors are stunning!

mollie February 21, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

such a playful session - what a cute family!

jennifer adams February 21, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

what a beautiful session and gorgeous colors, love these!!!

Ashley Duckett February 21, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Sophie, you captured so much personality in these! Love all your props too!

Mollie Kendall February 21, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

beauiful family! I love that last bucket shot :) Great work!!

Tiffany Bender February 21, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Sophie- these are so fresh and fun...love them!!!

Holli Dunn February 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

These are so FUN! Loving the location, the family image is gorgeous!

Amber Carroll February 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

What a sweet group. Looks like a really fun photo shoot. ++

megan parker February 21, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

These are great. The color rocks!

Lisa Kryschuk February 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Beautiful colors, and such fun!

Jennifer February 21, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Oh my gosh! I love them all, but that second one is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!

Elle (Ella Bella Photography) February 21, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

I love your creativity and use of color! Beautiful work!!

Cindy February 22, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

How perfect! That last one is so much fun!

Terra February 22, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

great job on this session,love all the expressions you captured! Gorgeous colors and light too,I know the parents are in love with these!!

Tori Piercy February 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Absolutely beautiful! Love your color!!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP