Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally!

Finally! I have been promising to shoot my dear friends Leanne and Russ, and their gorgeous daughter, for the longest time, so we finally did it. Yay! You might recognize Miss Brooke from a few posts down (on the slide). Yes, she is Ava's BFF :) Actually, Brooke was my very FIRST 'client'!! I took Brooke's Christmas pictures last year, and I remember coming home thinking 'YES! I SOOOO want to do this... I want to be a photographer!' From then on, I started building my portfolio, and well, here I am! Anyways, enjoy your sneak peak, guys!!







5 comments:

Lotofoto August 2, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

What a sweet looking family!
Love your processing on these. Just gorgeous!

Sarah Mansur August 2, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

What a beautiful family! The little girl is so adorable! Great job! They will love them!

Cindy August 2, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Love the family photo, they look so happy!

Melissa August 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Such a lovely little girl! I bet they are so thrilled with these. Lucky them to have you for a friend so you can capture such sweet moments for them!

Katijane August 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Yay! THey must be so thrilled with these =)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP