Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Introducing... baby Alex!

You might remember baby Alex's parents, as I did their maternity session a few weeks ago. Well, now they are complete with a beautiful family of four! Congratulations Cindy, Jeremy and big sis Jessica!
Baby Alex is soooo precious - what a yummy little newborn! I just wanted to take him home, lol! Oh, and my blankets thank him - NO poop accidents (very rare when shooting nekkid newborns!)
Anyways, here is your sneak peak, Cindy and Jeremy :) I hope you like them!









2 comments:

Mandy August 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

These are just dripping sweetness....amazingly beautiful.

Melissa August 9, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Oh so sweet! I love the b&w!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP