Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy birthday to my sweet Emma...

Sigh... has it been a year already? I swear it feels like it was just a few months ago that I called Tyler (who was at Lowes buying a lawnmower at the time) and told him to take his time, but that baby Crew #2 might be arriving that night. Good thing he didn't listen to the 'take your time' part and came straight home (lawnmowerless), because when they say that your 2nd baby comes faster than your first, they weren't kidding! I still remember that feeling of anticipation as we stepped out of the car and in front of the hospital doors. We would walk in as a family of three, and walk out as a family of four. As fast as we got to L&D, my baby made her arrival, and Ava was pretty excited to learn that she won the bet - it was a girl!
It's been an awesome year. Happy 1st birthday, my sweet Emma...


5 comments:

Jen Bentley August 12, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

I love it Sophie!!! This is what I was hoping for! :)

Bobby Earle September 21, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

She has the same birthday as me... I read about what's going on from Julie Kling on facebook. My heart is breaking for you. I just finished praying for her (and you, as well). I'll do so again before I go to sleep.

May the Holy Spirit comfort you and your family in this time of need like only he can.

Bobby

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

I received a prayer request through blogs that I read for your precious baby daughter, Emma. I will have my family and church praying for her. Our God is an awesome God.

Lisa from WV

Paula Hickson Photography Blog September 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

so beautiful!!! praying for her now!!!

carissa February 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

ooh my goodness!!! i still remember when you told the class you were pregnant! aww!!! miss you out here mme crew!!! i hope you and your family MANY BLESSINGS!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP