Sophie Crew Photography | San Diego Family Photographer

Maternity Newborn Babies Kids Families


PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG...

www.sophiecrewphotography.com/blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Josslyn {Meadow} | San Diego Family Photographer

Looks who's already 6 months old! Josslyn was my very first newborn shoot - 6 months ago. She is such an adorable little thing! I was so excited to do another shoot for her and watch her grow. I just want to squeeze her little cheekies - she is so sweet!
Oh and in case you're wondering, 'Meadow' is Josslyn's middle name, but also the feel I was going for in this shoot.
And the tutus - aren't they cute? They were made by my friend Kati who is super talented - thanks Kati :)
Enjoy your sneak peak, 'G' Family :)











4 comments:

Rebecca August 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

These are adorable!! I especially love the last one :)

Anonymous August 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Adorable! I love the second and third!

Jen Bentley August 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Love the new logo!

Leanne August 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Beautiful pictures! I love the colors!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP